Initial Assessment & Consultation
The Visa Consultant offers an initial FREE 30 minute immigration consultation:
- Due to the cost of fees based consultation, people are often hesitant to contact professionals for advice. Our initial free 30 minute consultation will provide you with such an opportunity to initiate contact for consultation services without worrying about initial fee charges. It is free of charge for 30 minutes.
- A free 30 minute consultation also gives you a good opportunity to understand your immigration options. There are many options available that are often unknown to people seeking to enter to Canada for temporary or permanent residence purposes.
- Lastly, an initial free 30 minute consultation gives you an opportunity to understand our immigration and visa services, the retaining procedure, and the estimated cost of your case. In the other words, it gives you the facts necessary to determine whether you wish to retain us to handle your case.
- Please be advised that the scope and depth of our free consultation service is not limitless.
What our Free Consultation does NOT do:
- Our free consultation does not involve in-depth legal work.
- Our free consultation should not be construed as legal advice or representation.
- Our free consultation is not expected to answer complex legal questions.
- Our free consultation is not an open-ended process.
For situations do not fall within the scope of our initial FREE 30 minute consultation, you will be referred to our fee-based consultation services.
Do you want to work, study, visit, travel through or live permanently in Canada? Each immigration program has different application and eligibility requirements. In order to help us better assess your situation, it is also advisable to fill in one of our basic Free Assessment form in advance, so that we can help you better in assessing your situation. Click here to fill out one of our free assessment form.
The more information you provide to us, the better we are able to assess your case. Although we are happy to take your phone calls at any time, we will not be able to make an objective evaluation of your case until you provide us with some basic information regarding your circumstances. You may be asked questions about your:
- Language Ability
- Family Members
- Work Experience
- Income and/or Net Worth
- Details on Any Job Offer
A further formal eligibility assessment will help us accurately evaluate your situation. Based on your answers, we will assess and inform you of the eligibility in your application and recommend alternative solution where necessary. So be as accurate as you can. If you are eligible, we will give you a detailed list of instructions on what to do next.
Sign a retainer Agreement
Once you have decided to retain us, we will sign a retainer with you to confirm the terms of the engagement so that all parties to the Agreement have clear expectations regarding what will be provided, how the service will be provided, and at what cost.
The following are just an example of some of the items may be included in the retainer:
- RCIC Responsibilities and Commitments
- Client Responsibilities and Commitments
- Billing method
- Payment Terms and Conditions
- Payment Schedule
- Refund Policy
- Dispute Resolution Related to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Force Majeure
- Change Policy
- Contact Information
At this stage, we will provide with you a step-by-step advice on collecting necessary supporting documents so that you don’t miss any important details.
- We will provide an individualized consultation with you to prepare your application.
- We will ensure you obtain and provide the necessary documents.
- We will provide a detailed verification of all the supporting evidence you provide and ensuring the basic requirements are satisfied.
- We will assist with completing the required application forms to make sure that all your forms are filled in accurately.
- We will provide a customized in-depth visa application guide designed to help you manage your visa application with minimal difficulties.
Preparation of Application
At this stage, we will provide a final review of your application forms and all the necessary documentation to ensure your application is complete. Together with your application, a supporting submission will be written on your behalf to the relevant immigration authorities. Once the application is submitted:
- We will advise you on what to expect after the application is submitted.
- We will follow up with you at each stage of the application process.
- We will closely monitor the progress of your application until the immigration authorities reach a decision.
- We will deal with and respond to the immigration authorities on your behalf.
- We will notify you of the results of your application once a decision has been made.
- We will give you guidance on the best practices and future options on the next phase of your journey.
As a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), we are authorized to represent you before the immigration authorities to make sure your file is processed in a timely manner. We will begin working on your case once you have accepted our terms and conditions explicitly elaborated in the Retainer Agreement. We will handle your case and assist you every single step of the entire application until the final decision is given from the immigration authorities.
We are professionals and adhere with straight code of ethics regulated by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). More important, we understand the importance of your immigration needs and are passionate to make your dreams come true.