If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may sponsor to reunited WITH your dependents abroad to immigrate to Canada. The Canadian government allows its citizens and permanent residents to sponsor members of the family class. To be eligible, the sponsor must meet certain requirements to qualify. Learn more….

Dependent Children

Under the current immigration regulation, dependent children refer to the children of the applicant and those of the spouse or common-law partner.
The dependent children must be:

  • under the age of 19 and not have a spouse or common-law partner, or
  • 19 years of age or older and unable to be financially self-sufficient since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition

Furthermore, all individuals being sponsored must be able to meet the eligibility requirements.

Your family member must have medical, criminal and background checks. If they have a criminal record or are found to be a risk to Canada’s security, they will be refused to enter Canada.

They may also have to get a police certificate in their home country for their criminal and background checks.

The Visa ConsultantCLICK HERE TO BOOK A CONSULTATIONNOWThe Visa Consultant

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the requirements if I want to sponsor my children?
What do I have to do to sponsor my dependent children?
Who is a member of the family class?
Will there be any circumstances that I am not eligible to sponsor?

Gathering Necessary Documentation

We are here to help! We’ll guide you to collect and compile every document needed for your application. Without a well prepared application and needed supporting documents, the processing of your application would not only be delayed, it could even be refused.