Have you ever thought of sponsoring your loved ones to Canada? The Canadian government allows its citizens and permanent residents to sponsor members of your family under the member of the family class.

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, your dependent children, your mother or father, a person that you intend to adopt and other relatives as defined by the regulation. However, both the sponsor and the sponsored person must meet certain requirements to qualify.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the requirements?
How can I sponsor?
Who can I sponsor as a member of the family class?
Who cannot sponsor?

Gathering Necessary Documentation

We are here to help! We’ll guide you to collect and compile every document needed for your application. Without a well prepared application and needed supporting documents, the processing of your application would not only be delayed, it could even be refused.