If you are interested to become a permanent resident under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must first complete an online Express Entry profile to be considered. Skilled workers are invited to apply based on their ability to become economically established in Canada. Learn more….
Federal Skilled Worker Program
If you are interested in applying to the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must apply it through the Express Entry system:
- You must complete an online Express Entry profile and to meet certain criteria,
- If you are eligible, you will be given a score and be placed in a pool with the others,
- You will be ranked using several factors,
- For those candidates with rankings among the top, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will invite them to apply for permanent residence based on the information they enter in the Express Entry profile.
You cannot apply directly to this program unless CIC sends you an Invitation to Apply (ITA). Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) assesses federal skilled worker applications based on the following six selection factors. If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), then you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker:
- English and/or French skills
- Work Experience
- Arranged employment in Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
Gathering Necessary Documentation
We are here to help! We’ll guide you to collect and compile every document needed for your application. Without a well prepared application and needed supporting documents, the processing of your application would not only be delayed, it could even be refused.