Before you plan your visit, you should find out what entry documents you will need to enter Canada.

Temporary Resident Visas allow applicant to enter Canada temporarily for study, work, pleasure or business visits.

Applicants of certain countries do not require a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada. This will depend on your citizenship or your situation.

Most travellers need a valid entry document such as a VISITOR VISA, An EleCtronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a VALID CANADIAN PASSPORT to visit Canada.

Learn more….

Visitor Visa/ Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

If you are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and you would like to:

  • Visit Canada on your holiday,
  • Visit your family or relatives
  • Conduct business,

you may require a visa to enter Canada.

The requirement for a visa also applies to temporary residents who are transiting in Canada. If you come from a visa exempt country, you may require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

The Visa ConsultantCLICK HERE TO BOOK A CONSULTATIONNOWThe Visa Consultant

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the requirements for a visitor visa/ Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)?
Do I need to take a medical examination?
What does admissibility refer to?
Can I work or study during my stay in Canada?

Gathering Necessary Documentation

We are here to help! We’ll guide you to collect and compile every document needed for your application. Without a well prepared application and needed supporting documents, the processing of your application would not only be delayed, it could even be refused.